At Herd MSL, our mission is to get our clients heard.
Our creative, communication, content and social specialists from our agency collective create an unrelenting force to get your brand seen and heard by the right people at the right time.
We believe every person has a story to share, and so does a brand.
Herd MSL is ready to share it. Are you?
Herd MSL represents one of Australia’s largest and most awarded group of agencies;
N2N Communications, Fuel Communications and Touch Creative.
Our strength is our ability to solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led, multi-channel campaigns.
Our difference is our dynamic, fearless and ambitious team – more than 70 specialists passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact. Our skills span creative, communication, social media, content and paid media.
Herd MSL combines the expertise of three award winning communications agencies to tell your brand’s story.
Regardless of your brief, Herd MSL creates a collective of specialists to answer it.
N2N Communications, Fuel Communications and Touch Creative work seamlessly together to provide powerful brand and business solutions.
- PRIA National Large Agency of the Year Winner Herd MSL
- PRIA Highly Commended Consumer Campaign Corona Wave of Waste
- NBN Co Highly Commended B2B Campaign NBN Co Small Business Roadshow
- PRIA Highly Commended Issues Management Campaign NBN Co Reputation Rebuild
- Holmes Report Agency Rankings Herd MSL 7th Fastest Growing Agency in APAC
- APAC Sabre Awards Certificate of Excellence Airbnb Until We All Belong
- B&T Women in Media Awards Public Relations Finalist Vanessa Liell
- CommsCon Large Agency of the Year Finalist The Herd Agency
- CommsCon PR Leader of the Year Finalist
- CommsCon Social Media Community Manager Finalist Jesse Lewis
- CommsCon Best Use of Research/Insights Finalist American Express
- Shorty Awards Financial Services Finalist INGDirect Superannuation
- Cannes Festival of Creativity Best product and PR campaign Silver x2 AirBnB Stay with Pride
- Holmes Report Best Agencies to Work for Honourable Mention
- SABRE APAC Awards Australian Consultancy of the Year Winner
- SABRE APAC Awards Gold Corporate Social Responsibility Winner
- PRIA Golden Target Winner Campaign of the Year
- CommsCon Winner Excellence for Investor & Community Relations
- CommsCon Winner Public Relations Professional of the Year – Stuart Wragg
- B&T Women in Media Winner Public Relations Leader of the Year – Vanessa Liell
- The Holmes Report Finalist Australian Consultancy of the Year
- Cannes Lion (PR) Gold Best Corporate Reputation & Communication Campaign – Optus
- Cannes Lion (PR) Gold Best Technology & Manufacturing Campaign – Optus
- Cannes Lion (PR) Silver Festival of Creativity (PR) Best Campaign – Airbnb
- B&T Awards Winner Top 30 Under 30 – Lewis Shields
- Branded Entertainment Awards Winner Best Branded Content Campaign – Optus
- Branded Entertainment Awards Winner Grand Prix Winner, Overall Best Campaign – Optus
- The SABRE Awards Winner Best Sponsorship Campaign – Airbnb
- CommsCon Hon. Mention Corporate Social Responsibility Campaign of The Year – Facebook
- PRIA Golden Target Awards Winner PR Consultancy of the Year National – N2N Communications
- PRIA Golden Target Awards Winner PR Consultancy of the Year NSW – N2N Communications
- The Holmes Report Winner Australian Consultancy of the Year – N2N Communications
- The SABRE Awards Winner Best ANZ Campaign – GE Australia
- The SABRE Awards Winner Best B2B Campaign – GE Australia
- PRIA Golden Target Awards Winner Best B2B Marketing Campaign – Nokia
Do you want to be heard?
we welcome you to join
herd MSL today.
CALL. (02) 9213 2300
Level 3, 79 Commonwealth Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010